ATLANTA RELATIONSHIP THERAPIST
IN ATLANTA, GA
Atlanta Relationship Therapist is Certified Anger Resolution Therapist Richard Taylor.
Richard Taylor is a Gottman Coach in Communication, Mentor using psycho-education principles to effect massive change in clients attitudes, beliefs, speech patterns, and behaviors. Not Counseling like talk therapy.
Richard specializes in:
- Couples Conflict Management – Couples in crises that exhibit toxic behaviors such has criticism, defensiveness, contempt, stonewalling
- Couples Relationship Problems in communication, stalemate, co-existing with no joy, existing in just tolerating each other
- You are breaking up. You tried going to a marriage counselor and it did not help
- Anger Management
- Improving Communication using Assertiveness and Empathetic Listening
- Four Horse Of The Apocalypse – criticism, defensiveness, contempt, stonewalling
- Emotional Intelligence – Increasing Self Awareness, Self Control, Social Intelligence and Relationship Management
- Stress Awareness and Stress Management
- Anger can be dangerous when it’s turned on others or directed inwards, but you don’t have to hurt yourself or anyone else if you’re struggling to find peace of mind
- Richard Taylor, Relationship Therapist is available to offer unique solutions for your situation that can help you live a healthier life
25 Ways to Tell if Your Relationship is Toxic
1) □ Your partner puts you down verbally, in private or in front of others.
2) □ Your partner tells you he/she loves you but behavior shows otherwise.
3) □ Your partner doesn’t want you to see or talk to friends or family.
4) □ Your partner is jealous of the time you spend with your kids.
5) □ Your partner shows up often at your work unexpectedly or opens your mail.
6) □ Your partner calls you often to see what you are doing.
7) □ You cry often or feel depressed over your relationship.
8) □ Your partner says you would have the perfect relationship if only you would change.
9) □ Your partner wants you to be dependent on him.
10) □ Your partner does things for you and then uses them to make you feel obligated.
11) □ Your thoughts, opinions, accomplishments, or words are devalued.
12) □ You don’t know who you are anymore without him/her, or how you would survive.
13) □ Your friends/family don’t like your partner or don’t think he is good for you.
14) □ You have changed things about yourself to suit your partner, even when it is not your taste.
15) □ You always go where your partner wants to, like movies, restaurants, etc.
16) □ Your partner has made you feel afraid or unsafe, and you have been afraid to speak the truth at times for fear of upsetting him/her (walking on eggshells).
17) □ You don’t feel you have control of your life anymore.
18) □ Your self-esteem is lower since you’ve been with your partner.
19) □ You think it’s up to you to make the relationship work.
20) □ You keep secrets about your relationship from others who love you because they wouldn’t understand.
21) □ Your partner makes you feel unattractive or stupid.
22) □ Your partner accuses you of cheating and is overly jealous.
23) □ Your partner can be really sweet to you one minute, and really mean the next.
24) □ Your partner seems really sweet/loving to you when he/she thinks you are about to leave the relationship, or after he/she has been mean to you.
25) □ You can’t remember the last time you felt happy for more than a few days straight.
Our Anger Therapy Services – Couple Conflict Management
- Individual Sessions
- Couple Sessions
- Customized to suit your needs
- Including 60 minutes, 90 minutes, 120 minutes, or all-day session,
We strive to fit into your schedule, and we strive to provide a comfortable, friendly environment. We’re approved for court ordered anger management classes, and we teach you positive coping strategies for dealing with anger.
We believe a compassionate, judgment-free approach is best when assisting people, and our methods have been helping those in the Atlanta area since 2009.
Richard Taylor, Relationship Therapist is available to offer unique solutions for your situation that can help you live a healthier life.
Call 678-576-1913 for more information or to set up an appointment today.
- Certified Georgia Anger Management Provider
- Certified Anger Resolution Therapist
- Certified Anger Management Expert
- Gottman Seven Principles Program Educator
- Michele Weiner-Davis – Divorce Busting
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy I, II, III
- Certified Emotional Intelligence MHS EQ-i 2.0 Provider – EQ-i 2.0 Assessments & Coaching
- Dan Wiles Collaborative Couples Therapy
- National Anger Management Association Diplomate
- Certified Laughter Yoga Leader
- Certified Laughter Wellness Instructor